Do you want to be part of the Ireland’s most inspiring celebration of Science & Technology by becoming a partner in the BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition?
The BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition is the largest celebration of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) for young people in the Ireland. With close to 50,000 it is an all-encompassing celebration of science & technology under one roof.
We with our amazing partners fill this festival of science with science shows, hands-on activities, demonstrations which showcases STEM in surprising ways. Teams for many companies across Ireland, join third level institutions, STEM educators to share their enthusiasm, insight and expertise to help visitors discover the wealth possibilities available in science and engineering.
BYSTE is the only STEM event in Ireland that showcases projects from both primary and second level involving students from 9-19 years of age.
Why get involved with the BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition?
- To inspire the next generation of scientists and engineers
- To empower future generations through science and highlight to young people the importance of STEM learning
- To show visitors how STEM shapes our world and
- to promote Irish creativity and innovative talent at national and international level
- To promote your company/organisation and get your employees involved in STEM volunteering
- To assist with future STEM recruitment
- To get an opportunity to interact with teachers and parents
The BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition would not be possible without the contributions we receive from everyone who is involved in helping to inspire and shape the next generation. BTYSTE does not exist to make a profit – it’s the impact on visitors and their future engagement with STEM that provides a return on investment for those involved.
We know each partner who is involved and wants to become involved has different requirements. With this in mind we have many different partnership packages which include prize and awards sponsorship. If you want to find out more, please send a mail to email@example.com and tell us a little about your organisation and what you would like to know in regards to coming a partner in BTYSTE.Click here to view the sponsorship terms and conditions